Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Dream I Have

Before I start this post, I want to go back to my cell phone post.  I can't believe I forgot the most important reason I can't stand cell phones.  You can never tell when someone is being sarcastic or not in text messages.  Some people always assume you are being sarcastic because that's typically the way you act in person when in fact, you are being serious.  So frustrating!  On to today's post.  If you haven't noticed, I love horse racing.  If you didn't know that already, then why haven't you read my July and August blog posts?  I would love to own a horse.  I have no idea how much it would cost.  I'm sure we are talking many thousands of dollars here.  I don't want to own the entire horse.  I would like to be a part owner, maybe just own his head or something, haha.  I don't know the first thing about training a horse or knowing what races would be good for him or her to run it.  I would definitely be interested in learning, though!  I'd have to come up with a really sweet name for it.  It's probably be something sports, gambling, food, or teacher related.  One name I heard before which got me hysterical was Hoof Hearted.  Say it fast and you will know why it cracks me up.  Maybe one day I will own one.  Keep your eyes and ears open for a Kentucky Derby winner owned by Shane Pacelli, hahaha!  Ok, time to wake up!  Hey, ya never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment