Monday, January 28, 2013

Piercings

I was going to write this post last night.  However, telling you my embarrassing story was more important.  Since I told you how much I can't stand tattoos, it's now time to talk about my feelings on piercings.  I have no problem with earrings.  In fact, I used to have one in my left ear.  I think I was 11 or 12 when I got it.  Yes, my mom had no problem with me getting an earring.  I stopped wearing it because people kept making fun of me for it.  I haven't worn an earring for well over 10 years and will probably never wear one again.  I don't like seeing people with a ton of earrings going up and down their ear.  I don't like that little bar that goes from one side of the ear to the other.  I also find the gage earrings that put a hole in your ear absolutely gross.  I don't mind seeing people with very small nose rings because they aren't too noticeable.  I shockingly don't mind eyebrow piercings too much either.  I don't understand the point of tongue rings or belly button rings.  I would probably bite down on my tongue ring all of the time if I had one.  It must be very hard to talk, too.  Piercings anywhere else are pretty disgusting too.  I have seen chin, neck, and nipple rings on people.  Why?  What possesses people to get these?  I can promise you that you will never see any body piercings on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment