Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Inauguration

Since I was busy all day yesterday, I didn't watch the inauguration of President Obama.  However, in the morning, my mom was watching Good Morning America.  The only thing they could talk about was what dress Michele Obama was going to wear.  They even had a "fashion expert" on the show to discuss her expert opinions.  I love how that was making news.  I could not have cared less what Michele wore for inauguration day!  This morning, I was reading some Yahoo! articles.  Two of the trending stories were "Michele Obama rolls her eyes" and "Sasha Yawns".  Sasha is President Obama's 11 year old daughter.  She is a kid!  Kids yawn when they are tired, just like everyone else.  Actually, when you yawn, it doesn't mean you are tired.  It means your brain needs oxygen.  Michele probably rolled her eyes because some guy was talking to her while she was chewing food!  I can't believe that those stories made the front page.  I can't believe that I was stupid enough to read them!  I remember when George W. Bush was president.  One story they covered was that he had his colonoscopy.  Let me tell you something.  I didn't give a shit, literally, that he was having a colonoscopy.  That's his personal business and I'm sure he didn't want us knowing.  I don't want to know what the president does every second that he is awake.  He doesn't want us to know either.  I don't care what his wife and kids do every second either.  Tell me about the big stuff like laws he passes.  At least I won't have to deal with ridiculous inauguration stories for another 4 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment