Saturday, January 26, 2013

Tattoos

I don't understand the point of tattoos.  I have absolutely no interest in getting one.  If I did, I wouldn't know what to get or where to put it.  I see people all the time with tattoos all over their body.  It's practically a requirement to be an NBA player.  "You must have both arms covered with hideous looking tattoos in order to play basketball."  It might as well be a rule because you can rarely find a player without tattoos.  A lot of people my age have them all over their bodies.  My thought is, what will an employer think while they are interviewing you?  Another thought is, what do you think that tattoo will look like when you are 75?  I understand when people get tattoos with something to remember someone by.  I'm okay with that.  If I were to do that, I would put it somewhere where people would look at it all of the time, not my back.  I really just don't see anything appealing about getting needles stuck in my body, having ink on my body forever, and paying hundreds of dollars to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment