Thursday, January 17, 2013

Vending Machines

I know, this is a completely random post.  That's because I am a very random person.  By the way, I have exactly 3,333 page views, haha!  Anyway, back on track.  I rarely get stuff from the vending machine since I pack my lunch everyday.  We have a vending machine in the faculty room that has snacks and drinks in it.  It also takes credit cards!  That's bad for people that love food from the vending machine.  It's fine for me though because I leave my wallet in my bag in my room instead of carrying it with me to the faculty room.  Every time you buy a snack from the machine, no matter what snack machine it is from, you hold your breath.  The snack is trapped behind the rings that move when you buy it.  Sometimes, they get stuck on the rings and you wasted your dollar.  Then you put another one in to get it unstuck and hope 2 come out.  It's an adventure each time you buy something from the vending machine.  I thought about this the other day when I bought something.  That's all for today.  I'm sorry I had nothing profound to say.  Two things I will end on.  I just noticed that I have an author page on the UK and have two great reviews for book 1!  Also, if you don't want to comment on the blog that's fine with me.  You can still contact me if you have a strong urge to do so on twitter @pacelli_shane or email me at spacelli36@gmail.com.  Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment