Monday, January 14, 2013

Operation Drink, Not Eat

I jumped on the scale this morning (not literally) and would have screamed if it wasn't so early on a Monday morning.  My weight was much higher than I want it to be.  One of the many reasons why it's so high is because I have 0 will power to stop eating.  When food is sitting in front of me, I have to eat it.  I love food.  I can't help it.  I go out two nights a week.  On Wednesday's, I meet a bunch of friends for trivia night.  On Saturday's, I go to a bar with friends.  Both nights, I almost always order food and some drinks.  I absolutely have to stop ordering food every time!  I also need to stop eating everyone's leftovers!  It's their fault too for not eating it all and then putting it right in front of me!  When we go out, it's late at night.  I don't typically eat until 9:30-10:00 at night when at the bars.  Eating food late at night is bad for you.  Eating greasy, high calorie food that late is even worse.  That is definitely one of the reasons why my weight isn't what I want it to be.  I hope to stop ordering food when we go out from now on.  I know that drinking isn't healthy either.  However, I don't drink crazy amounts and it isn't nearly as bad as eating and drinking together.  Both of them together equals bad new bears.  If I cut out most of the eating that I typically do at night, I really think I will see a slight difference in weight.  I don't want to lose an insane amount of weight.  If I could weigh 10 pounds less, I'd be thrilled!  Eating less when I go out will not only help me possibly lose weight, it will keep money in my wallet!  I need all of the motivation and help I can get with this.  Feel free to yell at me when/if you see me eating something late at night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment