Saturday, December 15, 2012

And the winner is...

I went to my grocery stores holiday party last night.  I was proud of the fact that I have worked there for over 9 years and have yet to go to their holiday party.  My friends convinced me to go this year though.  I'm glad I went.  The food was amazing and the party was a ton of fun.  In addition to that, I bought some raffle tickets.  They gave away several gift cards and other prizes.  I only won 4 different prizes!  I won 2 gift cards to 2 different restaurants, a gift card to my grocery store and an ice cream cake, and a beach umbrella (which I have no use for).  Good thing I haven't eaten a lot this month already!  Now I have no choice but to go to these restaurants and use the gift cards.  I don't plan on using them until after the holidays...hopefully.  It's always nice to unexpectedly win some sweet prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment