Sunday, December 9, 2012

Blog Statistics

I had planned on writing about something else tonight.  However, every night before I write my entry, I check the blog stats.  I normally just see how many page views I have total, how many views today, and yesterday.  When I just checked, it gave me something completely different.  According to the screen shots below, apparently I'm quite a hit in Russia.  I know no one in Russia!  People have viewed my blog from Germany, UK, Israel, Sweden, France, Lithuania, Australia, and Canada!  That's crazy!  Because I was dying to know, it also gave me the statistics as to what web browser people viewed my blog on and what operating system.  It's crazy the breakdown that they are able to do.  I guess a lot of people that have Windows computers view my blog.  Although many people that have iPads view my blog too.  It's quite interesting to see these nitpicky details.  I want to say thank you to everyone that has viewed my blog from literally all over the world!  Don't forget to get your free copy of The Teacher That Didn't Teach and The Teacher That Taught Too Much on your kindle any time this Friday-Sunday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment