Saturday, December 22, 2012

Radio

I listen to the radio in my car and while at work when the kids aren't in the room.  I've noticed lately that I cannot keep it on one radio station for more than 5 seconds.  Either it's on commercial, or the music they are playing is so awful I have to change it.  While driving to and from my dad's store, I changed the station literally 50 times.  It's a 20 minute drive.  I should be able to listen to five or six good songs in that time.  I have a CD player in my car, but know I'd get bored of those songs after hearing them over and over again.  I also have an adapter for the iPod, but only use that for long trips.  There's no point in using it for my one mile drive to the grocery store that I have to go to in 5 hours.  I wish the radio stations would play better music!

No comments:

Post a Comment