Tuesday, December 11, 2012

LUNCH BOX MISSING!

I had a major crisis at work today (major in my mind).  I am 100% positive that I brought my lunch to work and put it in the refrigerator as soon as I got there.  When I went to get my lunch at 11:30, the lunch box was not there.  I checked both refrigerators, moved lunch boxes, and checked the faculty room.  I did not panic too much though because there was left over stale pizza that I ate.  After eating that, I checked the refrigerator one more time and did not see it.  Another staff member looked in the fridge too, and didn't see it.  I then sent an email to the staff saying that it was missing.  About five minutes later, I got a call from the secretary saying that my lunch was in the fridge.  I go back and checked the fridge, and there it is!  I am 100% sure that it was not there when I first looked at 11:30.  It had to have been hiding.  It must have been stuck behind someone else's lunch box.  It's actually pretty funny when you think about it.  At least I had some food to hold over my always hungry self.  Maybe I'll be more diligent when looking for something that I think is lost!  On the bright side, I don't have to make lunch tomorrow since I purposely left my lunch in the fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment