Thursday, December 6, 2012

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts

It's only fitting.  Whenever I am stressed, I eat more dessert than usual.  That isn't saying much since I eat all the time anyway.  It's not good that I eat more when I'm stressed.  When I eat more, I feel guilty that I'm not working out, which stresses me more.  It's a vicious cycle.  I'm not saying that I'm stressed right now.  I'm sure it will come very soon.  Next Friday is technology awareness day where I'm bringing kids to present how we do the school newspaper.  It's also the first day of three in a row that my books are being promoted for free.  I have lots of tweets and promotions I have to do that day.  I'm fine now, but will be stressed that day, and all of the following week with the amount of hours I'll be working.  When you are stressed, as many college kids are right now because of finals, eat desserts.  You will feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment