Friday, December 7, 2012

World Ending

I'm surprised that there hasn't been much hype about the world ending.  According to the Mayans, they stopped making the calendar and it ended on December 21, 2012.  That means that supposedly the world is going to end that day.  My theory is that they got bored with creating the calendar and just happened to stop that day.  Supposedly Mayan predictions are pretty accurate.  I know that there are a lot of believers out there.  If the world does end, we only have two weeks left!  I obviously don't believe that the world is going to end.  I figured there would be more hype about it though.  I'm guessing that as we get really close people will start freaking out.  I'm expecting grocery stores to be mobbed.  That obviously makes no sense because if we are all going to die, why buy tons of food?  I expect people to think that they will need food though because they expect to live through the world ending like in the movie 2012 (like they will be able to live past that!).  There have been a few crazy people that have predicted the world was going to end about a year ago.  We are still here!  That's why I have no worries about the world ending in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment