Thursday, December 20, 2012

Commenting on My Blog

I am making todays post earlier than usual because I have time to write now, and do not think I will have energy tonight when I get home from working at my dads store.  My new goal is to get people commenting on my blogs.  I put my first comment on someone else's blog today.  Writing the comment was no problem.  However, when I submitted it, I had to decide if I was submitting through my gmail account, Facebook, or they gave me a number of other options.  Then I had to type in the little security code that many websites have.  That code always has letters and numbers that can sometimes be hard to read.  Once I mastered the code, I had to read over my comment before submitting it.  It's quite a process.  I now understand why people don't comment on my blogs.  I'd like to think people aren't commenting because of the process instead of because they don't feel like commenting (even though I know that's the real reason).  The new blog I am reading is written by the mother of the boy who was killed in the car crash a few weeks ago.  She gets lots of great comments.  I would love for people to start commenting and giving their thoughts and suggestions as to what they want me to blog about next.  As you know, I write each day in this blog and sometimes have a very hard time figuring out what to write about next!  Any help and comments would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment