Sunday, December 30, 2012

Huge Game Tonight for the Dallas Cowboys

Last year in the last week of the season, the Dallas Cowboys played the New York Giants.  The winner won the division and made the playoffs with the loser not making the playoffs.  Tonight, it is exactly the same scenario.  The only difference is that Dallas plays the Washington Redskins.  The winner wins the division and the loser does not make the playoffs.  Last year, the Cowboys were unsuccessful in that bid.  Obviously, I'm hoping for a different outcome tonight.  I'm not too optimistic though.  The Redskins have won 6 in a row.  If they do win, I think they will lose in the playoffs next week.  I'm a realistic fan.  I know that the Cowboys aren't very good.  However, I have been a fan of the team since I was about 5 and I will be for life.  Naturally, I'm rooting for a Super Bowl win, but know it's very unlikely.  It's quite stressful to be a Cowboys fan.  They have won only one playoff game since 1995 when they won the Super Bowl.  The playoff game they won was in 2009 and then they got destroyed the following week.  They didn't make the playoffs the last two years.  Will this year be different?

No comments:

Post a Comment