Friday, December 14, 2012

Have you finished your Christmas Shopping yet?

You all know I have very few things that bother me...(right).  I can't stand when people ask me this.  I always answer yes.  The real answer is that I have 2 people to shop for, my mom and my dad.  I don't have any need to shop for other people.  My friends and I don't exchange gifts because we are pretty much just exchanging money.  It's pointless.  I can't be bothered to tell people that.  Also, they don't care.  That is just their way of starting a conversation.  I don't ask people that because frankly...I couldn't care less if they have done any shopping yet.  They aren't buying me presents, so it doesn't affect me at all.  This is yet another reason why I can't wait for the holidays to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment