Tuesday, December 25, 2012

So...Much...Food

I'm sure everyone else feels the same way as me.  I have done nothing but eat the past week.  If you know me well, you know I do nothing but eat all the time anyway.  This week was different though.  I have eaten nothing but cookies, candy, and other junk food.  I have gone out to eat way too many times.  I haven't been to the gym since last Wednesday.  I'm definitely going tomorrow.  It looks like it's going to snow a lot on Thursday.  I might not be leaving the house that day.  Therefore, I won't be able to workout, unless I do something at home.  I did do 50 push ups this morning before my eating fest.  That was my lame attempt at working out.  Wednesday nights are when my friends and I go to trivia at a local restaurant.  I will not be going tomorrow.  I don't need to go out and eat again.  My mom got me a gift card to that place today, too.  I now have gift cards to six (6) different food places that I have to use up.  I love all of these places too (besides my grocery store).  I will still find food to eat using the money to my grocery store, though.  Good thing none of the cards have expiration dates on them.  Last year at this time, I joined a gym and lost some weight.  I am now at a different gym and have gained almost all of that weight back.  I hope that once this week is over with, I will be able to lose that extra weight and then some.  I am so easy to please when it comes to food.  I have no will power or resistance.  If the food is in front of me, it will go into my stomach.  I just love food!  I can't help it.  I know that as I get older, I need to have that power to control myself or I will turn into a blimp.  The older you get, the easier it is to gain weight and the harder it is to lose it!  I might as well enjoy it now while I am at the young age of a quarter of a century!

No comments:

Post a Comment