Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Daughtry and Nickelback

I believe this will be my last post about concerts I have been to. I can't think of any other shows that I have attended. Hopefully I will add to this list eventually! I have seen Daughtry in concert twice. Once, he was an opening act for Nickelback. The other time, he was the main show with Lifehouse as the opening act. Chris Daughtry is the lead singer of that group. He was a 4th place finisher in American Idol. He is one of the most successful singers from American Idol. He is a rock singer that puts on a good show. I think he is better as a cover artist than he is performing songs that he created. Nickelback is my favorite current band. I have been lucky enough to see them in concert three times! The first time was on my 20th birthday. The second time was I think two or three years ago. The most recent time was last year. They have had opening acts such as Saving Abel and Hinder. I am not a big fan of either of them. I've noticed that with Nickelback, people either love them or hate them. I have no idea why. I became a fan of them after hearing their first popular song, "How you remind me". That was the only song I have heard from them for many years. They started getting really big just before 2007. They always put on an awesome show with a lot of energy and play all of their popular songs. I like almost all of the songs that they perform. My favorite song is probably "Rock star". If they come to town again, I would definitely see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment