Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Kevin James

Another comedian I am obsessed with is Kevin James. I recite many of his jokes randomly. I know I annoy my friends by doing this repeatedly. Unfortunately, I have never and will never see him live. I don't think he does stand up comedy anymore. My friend let me borrow his DVD with a comedy special from James. I was practically in tears because I was laughing so hard. This dude is hilarious! He is now in many movies. He is as funny in his movies as he is in stand up comedy. Kevin James is in Mall Cop, Grown Ups, Here Comes the Boom, The Dilemma, and much more. Some actors are great in movies yet horrible in stand up comedy. One example of this is Zach Galifianakis. I love him in every movie. I watched about 10 minutes of his comedy show on TV and had to turn it off. It's interesting how that happens. I thought that I had seen more comedy shows than I have. I guess this is probably my last post about comedians. Sorry for the lame blog post today...

No comments:

Post a Comment