Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Best 2 Days of the Year

Today and tomorrow are by far the best 2 days of the year. It's March Madness baby! There are 32 huge games in 2 days. These days are typically filled with lots of upsets and very exciting games! The hardest part for me is staying up until 1AM to watch all of the games. By the way, these are college basketball games. I forgot to mention that. Most people fill out brackets because they are casual fans. Most people aren't even fans, but full out brackets to try to win money. I'm not a casual fan. I look forward to these two days all year long. I follow the sport the entire season. The energy that comes from the college athletes is amazing. 68 teams start this tournament. After tomorrow, we will already be down to 32. Will my bracket be ripped up at that point? Only time will tell. Enjoy the best two days of the year everyone! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment