Tuesday, March 26, 2013

No Internet

Last night, I didn't write in this blog because we didn't have Internet at home. I could have written on my cell phone using 3G. However, I have already used 65% of my data for the month. I only have 200MB of data allotted to me for each month. My paying period ends on April 9th. That means I have 2 weeks to only use up 35% of 200 MB. I don't want to go over or they will charge me a lot more! Therefore, I couldn't go on Facebook or play any of my games on my phone last night because I didn't want to use any data. I shockingly wasn't shaking from withdrawal without the Internet. My mom was another story. I woke up this morning (always a good thing) and there is still no Internet! I'm writing this blog at work. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone. I know I've said this before, but it's truly amazing how reliant we are on the Internet. My mom grew up without Internet. Now she can't live without it. Interesting... Maybe when I get home today, our cable/Internet company will have fixed the problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment