Friday, March 22, 2013

Five Guys

Today was my first time going to Five Guys Burgers and Fries since December 2011. I know, it's pathetic and sad that I remember the last time I was at this place. If you have never been to Five Guys, what are you waiting for? It's one of the best burger places you can go to. I heard In and Out Burgers on the west coast is delicious too. This place is in between fast food and sit down. You order your food and they make it in front of you. You wait between 5-10 minutes for the food to come. You don't have many things to choose from: hamburger, cheeseburger, bacon cheeseburger, fake (veggie) burger, or hot dogs. That's all. Of course they have fries too. They put the fries in a cup and then take another huge scoop and put it in a brown bag. The disgusting part is that you can see the grease soaking the bag. That's what makes the fries diabolical and delicious. A burger and fries will cost you a lot of money. However, the burger is always a double burger and it's huge and delicious. I already told you the insane amount of fries you get. I ordered cajun fries. They take regular fries and throw a lot of cajun spice on them. They were spicy! I felt like I was going to die after eating today. I was full for 6 hours! That's very un-Shane-like. If you ever eat at Five Guys, make sure you wear baggy pants and make sure you are ready to eat a weeks worth of calories. It's totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment